800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Russia: Treasures of the Tsars (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,495
Experience historic Russia as you view artifacts at the Kremlin, meet an expert on the Romanovs, cruise the scenic canals of St. Petersburg and enjoy crowd-free early access to the Hermitage and Peterhof.
- Discover Russia's mighty imperial cities, enjoying exclusive visits to legendary sites and access to the region's best local experts
- Explore medieval Suzdal and have lunch with a local family
- Enjoy a talk by a Russian scholar on Russia's past and present
- Avoid the crowds with before-hours visits to the Kremlin Armory Museum, Peterhof and the Hermitage
- Listen to a choir performance in Moscow's magnificent Church of St. Nicholas
- Meet Zoya Belyakova, an expert on the Romanovs, to learn about the fascinating history of Russia's last ruling dynasty
- 19 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 4 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE MOSCOW, RUSSIA
Day 2: MOSCOW / The Stately Capital
Day 3: MOSCOW / Russian Legends
Day 4: THE GOLDEN RING / Russia’s Spiritual Heart
Day 5: SUZDAL / Venice of the North
Day 6: ST. PETERSBURG / Venice of the North
Day 7: ST. PETERSBURG / Legacy of a Dynasty
Day 8: PETERHOF / Private Grand Palace Tour
Day 9: PUSHKIN / Russia Past & Present
Day 10: DEPART ST. PETERSBURG
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.