800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Croatia: Jewel of the Coast (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 9 | From: $3,995
Explore stunning Croatia, including ancient Zagreb, the turquoise Plitvice Lakes and the Adriatic Coast, enjoying a private tour of Split's Mestrovic and freshly caught oysters in Dubrovnik, and learn about the Balkan Wars from a local survivor.
- Contrast a glimmering Mediterranean coast with ancient cities, private tours and unforgettable meetings with locals
- Explore stunning Montenegro and the fjord of Boka Kotorska
- Visit Split's Meštrovic Gallery, as its curator opens the doors to you for a private guided tour
- Meet a local fisherman and sample his harvest of Croatia's famous oysters
- Learn about the Balkan Wars during a talk in Dubrovnik with a local who shares her experiences of the conflict
- 16 meals, with 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE ZAGREB, CROATIA
Day 2: ZAGREB / The Stately Capital
Day 3: SPLIT / Plitvice Lakes
Day 4: SPLIT / The Emperor’s Palace
Day 5: BRAČ/ Source of Stone for the White House
Day 6: DUBROVNIK / The Culinary Road
Day 7: KOTOR, MONTENEGRO / Seaside Charms
Day 8: DUBROVNIK / The City Museum
Day 9: DEPART DUBROVNIK
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.