800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Essence of Italy (2018)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $6,995
Begin with a Roman tour of the Colosseum and Campo de Fiori, then explore Florence and its Uffizi Gallery with an expert guide, the coastal Cinque Terre, and the many lavish treasures of Venice.
- Traverse soul-stirring Italy on a journey to its most remarkable regions, experiencing A&K access and the best of la bella vita
- In Rome's historic Trastevere district, enjoy wine tasting and dinner at the home of a local resident
- Learn the secrets of Florentine cuisine in an Italian cooking class guided by a chef
- Get a taste of local life with a visit to the buzzy market district around Venice's Rialto Bridge
- Tour a family-owned balsamic vinegar factory, sampling this regional favorite before lunch
- 19 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE ROME, ITALY
Days 2-3: ROME / Ancient City & Holy See
Days 4-6: FLORENCE / The Renaissance & Tuscany
Day 7: LUCCA / Roman Remnants
Day 8: CINQUE TERRE / Beauty Along the Coast
Days 9-10: VENICE / Palaces & Canals
Day 11: DEPART VENICE
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.