800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Tailor Made New Mexico: Taos & Santa Fe
Days: 6 | From: $9,395
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Marvel at the splendor of New Mexico's Native American art, culture and history as you explore two extraordinary art colonies and experience thrilling outdoor adventure in the Southwest desert.
- Journey through the serene desert and mountain landscape in stunning New Mexico
- Visit the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum and learn more about photographer Ansel Adams
- Stop at the Taos Pueblo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, continuously inhabited for 1,000 years
- Get a behind-the-scenes tour with a local curator at your choice of four world-class museums in Santa Fe
- Meet with a local chef and learn how to prepare traditional Native American dishes, and experience the art of glassblowing