800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Where Eagles Soar (2020)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: On Request | From: TBA
Join Geoffrey Kent on this 10-day Inspiring Expedition in October 2020 to Western Mongolia and the Indian State of Nagaland.
Visiting: Delhi, India; Mongolia; Nagaland; Delhi, India
Where Eagles Soar is an Inspiring Expedition that explores the wildest and most spectacular regions of western Mongolia and the little-discovered Indian State of Nagaland on the Myanmar border. By being true to our safari heritage and creating our own incredibly comfortable and elegant expedition camps, we ideally locate ourselves for exciting adventuring and highly authentic interaction with the fascinating peoples who inhabit these wild corners: the Mongol herders, the Kazakh eagle hunters of Mongolia, and the many and varied tribes of the remotest Nagaland Valleys.
- Your Inspiring Expedition starts and finishes with special events in Delhi and you travel to western Mongolia and to Nagaland by private jet
- A supremely comfortable tented camp and an incredible yurt camp, both purpose built, are your exclusive expedition bases in Nagaland and Mongolia respectively
- Foremost experts lead you on your daily adventures through these breathtaking landscapes and will introduce you to the peoples who survive in these regions
- Enjoy an exclusive hot-air balloon flight through the Altai Mountains of Mongolia
- In both Mongolia and Nagaland, experience spectacular cultural festivals exclusively for your party, which include eagle hunting, horse racing and camel racing amid dizzying arrays of dance, song and poetry