800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Isla Simca - Pura Vida (2019)
Limited to 14 guests
Days: On Request | From: TBA
Join Geoffrey Kent on this 6-day Inspiring Expedition in February 2019 to Isla Simca in Panama.
Isla Simca is a remote beautiful island on the Pacific Coast of Panama, part of a 10,000-acre pristine rainforest reserve with 10 miles of private coastline - essentially the finest natural playground for the exclusive pleasure of your stay. The island is the home of Jean Pigozzi, the art collector and celebrated photographer. Filled with one of the world's largest collections of contemporary African art, his residence is a striking piece of art in itself. It provides a luxurious and distinctive base from which to explore the jungles, waters and various ecosystems of the region.
- Fly in to the reserve's remote bush airstrip from Panama City by private charter
- Snorkel or scuba dive the marine life-rich waters and coral gardens of the region.
- Explore coves, mangrove forests and waterways by sea kayak, jet ski and small expedition motorboats
- Trek or quad bike through the forested hills and valleys under the guidance of wildlife experts, trackers and traditional herbalists
- Enjoy picnics and lunches set on exquisite sandy beaches, beside jungle waterfalls, amongst rare and enchanting tea mangrove forests
- Simply kick off your shoes, read, swim and pamper yourself with a massage, enjoy music-filled evenings, fascinating guest speakers and the finest food and wines on offer in Central America