800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Voyage Through History (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: On Request | From: TBA
Join Geoffrey Kent on this 9-day Inspiring Expedition in September 2018 by super yacht.
Visiting: Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece
Designed with the imagination and style that Geoffrey Kent brings to all of his journeys, this Inspiring Expedition is an experience for the senses, travelling through the rich history of the Adriatic.
Your journey is enhanced throughout with sensational music, theater, speakers and private concerts. Add sublime food and wine, the immense comfort and impeccable service of your yacht, and you'll understand the Dalmatian word fjaka - "a state of complete contentment."
- In Venice, appreciate the art and architecture that illustrate the wealth and dominion of the city
- In Pula, visit the great Roman amphitheaters and temples, as well as the exquisite church of Santa Maria Formosa
- Explore the Brijuni Islands, the loveliest archipelago and location of President Tito's summer palace
- In Zadar, attend a private concert in the Church of Saint Donat, and in Split, take an archaeological journey through the world of Emperor Diocletian
- Visit the Meštrovic Gallery in Split with a dinner and concert hosted by the artist's son
- Explore the islands of Vis and historic Hvar, plus Marco Polo's birthplace on the isle of Korcula and Dubrovnik, before a private operatic performance on an islet in Kotor bay
- In Albania, be guided exclusively around Butrint, the phenomenal UNESCO World Heritage Site across the strait from Corfu