800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Galápagos Wildlife Adventure (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,995
Cruise for six nights aboard a spacious expedition vessel to the Galápagos, where you stroll pristine beaches among giant tortoises, marine iguanas and blue-footed boobies, and snorkel and kayak with sea lions and fish.
- Cruise for six nights aboard 'La Pinta'— an adventure yacht that blends stability, spaciousness and style— in the Galápagos Islands
- Experience some of the most intimate and up-close wildlife encounters in the world, both on land and in the water
- Discover the Galápagos Islands on twice-daily shore excursions that include nature walks limited to 12 guests for more interaction with your certified naturalist guide
- Choose from island activities that include kayaking, snorkeling, light trekking or simply relaxing on shore
- Witness giant tortoises up close, in their natural habitats
- Enjoy a wide range of onboard activities, including stargazing and nature lectures
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Guayaquil, Ecuador
Day 2: Guayaquil | Chocolate Tasting & Organic Lunch
Day 3: The Galápagos | On Board ‘La Pinta’
Days 4-8: The Galápagos | Spectacularly Diverse Wildlife
Days 9-10: Guayaquil | Farewell Dinner & Departure
Travel Privately With A&K | For a private journey, consider Tailor Made Ecuador: Galápagos Cruise or customize a Galápagos journey just for you. Contact A&K for more details.
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a post-tour extension to Machu Picchu (5 days, from $3,495).
Family Departure | This itinerary is also available as a family adventure, with child pricing and child-friendly programming and activities.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.