800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
China & the Yangtze (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 13 | From: $5,995
Discover China's past and present-from the bustling capital, Beijing, to the myriad faces of the Terra Cotta Warriors in Xian. Visit the iconic giant panda bears and explore the storied Yangtze River on an all-balcony river cruiser.
- Embark on a three-night cruise on the Yangtze River aboard all-balcony Sanctuary 'Yangzi Explorer'
- Go off the beaten path to the less-visited and best-preserved Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China
- View the incredible Terra Cotta Warriors with an on-site archaeologist
- Enjoy an up-close-and-personal encounter with giant pandas, where they roam free in their natural habitat
- Experience the narrow winding lanes and courtyard residences of a traditional hutong
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Beijing, China
Day 2: Beijing | China’s Dynastic Capital
Day 3: Beijing | View the World from the Great Wall
Day 4: Xian | Key to the Great Silk Road
Day 5: Xian | Terra Cotta Warriors, Army for the Afterlife
Day 6: Chengdu | Exploring the People’s Park
Day 7: Chengdu to Chongqing | Pandas & a Bullet Train
Day 8: Cruising the Yangtze | Asia’s Great River
Day 9: Cruising the Yangtze | The Three Gorges
Day 10: Yichang to Shanghai | Disembark ‘Yangzi Explorer’
Day 11: Shanghai | Pearl of the Orient
Day 12: Shanghai | Life on the Bund
Day 13: Depart Shanghai
Suite Upgrade Package | Upgrade to suites at all hotels throughout your journey from $1,075.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018 Preview
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.