800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Majestic Chile & Argentina (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,495
Experience South America's amazing diversity, from a private wine sampling in Chile, to the scenic Lake District in Pucón, to Argentina's Alpine "Little Switzerland," Bariloche, and the vibrant birthplace of the tango, Buenos Aires.
- Discover Chile and Argentina at their most refined on a journey from Santiago to Buenos Aires that encompasses majestic mountains, pristine lakes and vibrant cities
- Savor Chile's exquisite wines and learn more about Chilean cuisine in a Chef's Table culinary experience during an exclusive visit to a family vineyard
- Traverse the rugged Andes through the Seven Lakes road, enjoying panoramic views of snow-capped volcanos and ancient forests
- Sample the historic flavors of Bariloche at a private session with a local brewmeister and stay at the iconic Llao Llao Hotel & Resort
- Catch the spirit of Buenos Aires at a private tango demonstration by the dancers of the amazing Rojo Tango
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Santiago, Chile
Day 2: Santiago | Taste the Renowned Fruit of Chile’s Vines
Day 3: Pucón | In the Shadow of Villarrica Volcano
Day 4: Pucón | Heritage of the Mapuche
Day 5: Pucón/Bariloche, Argentina | Patagonian Flavors
Day 6: Bariloche | A Visit to “Little Switzerland”
Day 7: Buenos Aires | Tango Lesson & Exclusive Show
Day 8: Buenos Aires | Historical Buenos Aires
Day 9: Buenos Aires | Inspiring Teatro Colón
Day 10: Depart Buenos Aires
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a pre-tour extension to Iguazu Falls & Rio de Janeiro (5 days, from $3,995).
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018 Preview
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.