800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Botswana Safari in Style (2018)
Limited to 16 guests
Days: 10 | From: $7,495
Stay at boutique camps and lodges on this A&K safari journey through phenomenal game areas in the Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park, as well as stunning Victoria Falls.
- A&K's flagship Southern Africa safari journey, backed by more than five decades of on-the-ground experience
- Stay in intimate, boutique-style camps and lodges, available only to small groups or individual guests
- Get tips on capturing the best images of the "Big Five" during a private lecture with a professional photographer
- Glide through the Okavango Delta, water levels permitting, in a traditional mokoro (dugout canoe), observing aquatic life great and small, from massive hippos to tiny frogs
- Take a privately guided tour of thundering Victoria Falls, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, experiencing them from both Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Coast along the Zambezi River on a relaxing sunset cruise
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg, South Africa
Day 2: Livingstone, Zambia | Sundowner River Cruise
Day 3: Livingstone | Nakatindi Village Visit
Day 4: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe | “The Smoke That Thunders”
Day 5: Chobe National Park | Magnificent Watering Hole
Days 6-7: Okavango Delta | Wetlands Wildlife
Day 8: Okavango Delta | Predator Capital
Day 9: Okavango Delta | Remarkable Game Drives
Day 10: Depart Johannesburg
Complimentary Safari Duffel | Guests on this journey receive a custom-crafted A&K safari duffel.
Learn more »
Extend Your Journey | Enhance your journey with a post-tour extension to Cape Town (4 days, from $2,495).
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018 Preview
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.