800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Images of Indochina & Angkor Wat (2018)
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 13 | From: $6,995
Experience the sights and sounds of Southeast Asia, from sailing magical Ha Long Bay and sharing a sunrise over Angkor Wat to exploring evocative Ho Chi Minh City and the lively city of Bangkok.
- Spend three days exploring the stunning ruins of ancient Angkor with your expert local guide, including visits to Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Absorb the mysterious beauty of Ha Long Bay, studded with soaring limestone islands, on an overnight cruise
- Enjoy expedited customs and immigration formalities upon arrival in Hanoi, Siem Reap and Bangkok
- Delve into Vietnam's recent history, descending into the Cu Chi Tunnels near Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience the vibrancy and color of café culture in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 2: Hanoi | Asian Grace and Pace
Day 3: Ha Long Bay | Among the Limestone Islands
Day 4: Ha Long Bay/Danang | Sunrise Tai Chi
Day 5: Hoi An | Historic Port City
Day 6: Ho Chi Minh City | Vibrant, Evocative Saigon
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh City | Into the Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 8: Siem Reap, Cambodia | Ruins of Angkor Thom
Day 9: Siem Reap | Temple of Treasures
Day 10: Siem Reap | Sunrise Over Angkor Wat
Day 11: Bangkok, Thailand | Along the Chao Phraya River
Day 12: Bangkok | A City Filled with Life
Day 13: Depart Bangkok
Take This Journey Private | This itinerary is also available as an independent journey, Signature Indochina & Angkor Wat, with A&K local guides.
Luxury Small Group Journeys 2018
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.