800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Wings Over Australia (2018)
Limited to 20 guests
Days: 13 | From: $25,995
Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Whisk between Australia's finest destinations, including Melbourne, Sydney and the Outback, with time to enjoy the Yarra Valley wine lands, visit Uluru during a two-night stay at a five-star tented camp and privately explore the Great Barrier Reef.
- Explore Australia from Melbourne to the Outback, the Great Barrier Reef to Sydney, staying in the best accommodations in every location
- Enjoy the time-saving convenience of private charter flights throughout your journey, avoiding the hassles of scheduled air travel
- Set out on a full day of winelands touring in Australia's famous Yarra Valley
- Relax on a two-night stay at Longitude 131° — a five-star, tented eco-camp with stunning views of majestic Uluru
- Experience the wonders of Australia's Great Barrier Reef on a full-day private excursion
- Discover the best of Sydney, touring the magnificent Sydney Opera House, cruising on Sydney Harbour, viewing native Australian species firsthand at Taronga Zoo and exploring the famed Rocks District