800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Tailor Made New Zealand: Adventure by Land, Air & Sea (2017)
Days: 8 | From: $10,995
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Take in the scope of New Zealand on an introductory departure revealing hidden coves and a geothermal wonderland of geysers, continuing on to sample fruits of the winelands set amid a backdrop of snow-capped mountains, ancient forests and glacial valleys.
- Voyage through time as you marvel at New Zealand's vast treasure of rugged natural beauty, inspiring indigenous traditions, haunting colonial echoes and cosmopolitan delights
- Crew an America's Cup yacht as you set sail on Auckland's Waitemata Harbour
- Experience Rotorua's cultural and natural wonders as you learn about the local Maori traditions and explore its thermal hot springs
- Come face-to-face with an adorable New Zealand icon as you gain insider access to a kiwi breeding facility
- Raise a glass in Queenstown's Gibbston Valley as you tour a wine cave and treat your palate to a tasting of the cellar's finest
- Fly to Milford Sound by helicopter across the Southern Alps, continuing on by boat to explore cascading waterfalls & towering rock faces