800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Tailor Made Australia: The Essential Down Under (2017)
Days: 11 | From: $10,295
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Experience Australia's essential destinations as you stroll the urban oases of Melbourne and Sydney, soak in the awe-inspiring Red Center of the Outback, snorkel the Great Barrier Reef and venture into the canopy of the Daintree Rainforest.
- Set out on a far-reaching adventure ideally suited to first-time visitors as you discover six iconic destinations that embody Australia's unique appeal
- Take in some of the world's most thrilling coastal vistas as you drive the Great Ocean Road
- Experience the majesty of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta in the Red Center of the Outback
- Snorkel among the Great Barrier Reef's dazzling array of corals and fish on a day of offshore adventure
- Marvel at the remarkable biodiversity of the Daintree Rainforest as your local guide leads the way
- Enjoy insider access to Sydney's iconic Opera House and Harbour with a revealing private walking tour and shared cruise
- Ascend into the slate-colored haze of Blue Mountains National Park as you picnic beside wild kangaroos