800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Tailor Made Iceland: Summer in the Land of Fire & Ice
Days: 8 | From: $12,995
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Discover a land of black sand beaches, cascading waterfalls and lava-carved moonscapes as you track whales off the coast of Reykjavik, witness the eruption of Strokkur geyser, delve into the heart of Langjokull glacier and soak in the therapeutic Blue Lagoon.
- Explore Iceland's colorful capital city and the stunning wealth of diverse landscapes that line this island nation's southern coast
- Set out for the open Atlantic in hopes of spotting a whale in the wild
- Discover the roots of Icelandic civilization in Thingvellir National Park, home of the Vikings' first parliament
- Hug the southern coastline, photographing black sand beaches, volcanic outcroppings and dramatic cliffs
- Venture into the man-made ice tunnels of Langjokull for a rare glimpse of a glacier's interior
- Traverse the mountain ridges of Thorsmork aboard a rugged Super Jeep
- Relax in the curative waters of the mesmerizing Blue Lagoon