800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Tailor Made Ireland: Coastal Vistas & Country Lanes (2017)
Days: 11 | From: $9,895
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
Experience the perfect mix of Ireland's soul-stirring scenery, essential city sightseeing and small-town charm. Tour the coastal roads of the Ring of Kerry and County Clare, discover Dublin's cultural gems and stroll among the thatched cottages of charming Adare, enjoying some of Ireland's most exclusive accommodations along the way.
- Explore Ireland's beautiful landscapes, charming cities and historic sites as you journey from lively Dublin south toward Killarney, then back north through County Clare and Galway, capping your journey off with two luxurious evenings at Dromoland Castle
- Delve into Irish history at Trinity College's Library and the former monastic community of Glendalough
- Gain insider access with a private tour of the House of Waterford Crystal, witnessing the skilled hands of its elite craftspeople at work
- Survey some of Ireland's most inspiring coastal scenery as your driver traverses the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Peninsula, stopping at the sites that interest you most
- Take in the pulse-quickening vistas of the Cliffs of Moher and the haunting moonscapes of the Burren as you wind your way through County Clare
- Enjoy stays in some of Ireland's most celebrated accommodations, including Dromoland Castle and the country estate of Mount Juliet