800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Tailor Made Italy: Family Style (2017)
Days: 9 | From: $14,395
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
On a privately guided journey designed to inspire all ages, experience Italy's history come to life on treasure hunts through the Vatican and the streets of Rome, learn ancient combat skills at Gladiator School, discover the legends behind the famed Palio race in Siena, visit Galileo's museum in Florence and make your own Venetian mask at a workshop in Venice.
- Explore the splendors of Rome, Florence and Venice on an inspiring, family-friendly adventure
- Set out on treasure hunts in the Vatican and through the streets of Rome
- Attend Gladiator School, where you learn ancient combat skills and compete in a tournament
- Discover the history of the Palio in Siena, immersed in the traditions and symbols of this legendary horse race
- Go behind the scenes at a top gelateria in Florence, and sample the gelato
- Ride by high-speed rail from Florence to Venice
- Visit a workshop in Venice where you design your own Venetian mask to take home