800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Tailor Made Italy: Venice to the Vatican
Days: 10 | From: $14,495
Travel with your private party on this Luxury Tailor Made Journey, departing when you choose and with expert local guides leading the way; you can even customize the itinerary to your interests.
On a privately guided journey that reveals Italy's splendors at their most compelling, enjoy a special early entrance to the Vatican, view the artistic treasures of Florence, learn about an art restoration project sponsored by A&K Philanthropy, and sample Italian cuisine with a special tasting in Tuscany and a food tour in Venice.
- Explore several of Italy's most popular cities, as you make your way through Rome, Florence and Venice
- Admire the Vatican before the crowds arrive on a special early morning visit
- Savor Italian cuisine on your visit to one of Tuscany's Michelin-starred restaurants, where you are invited to taste olive oils and Tuscan wine before enjoying lunch
- Tour the treasures of Florence, including the Duomo, the Galleria dell'Accademia and the Uffizi Gallery
- Go off the beaten path to a lesser-known chapel, where you learn firsthand from an art restorer about a project supported by A&K Philanthropy
- Embark by private motorboat to the islands of Murano and Burano to see their famous artisan glassworks and handmade lace
- Stroll the market district in Venice, and sample cicheti (traditional snacks) at local bacari (wine bars)