800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Wings Over China- Spring
Limited to 15 guests
Days: 12 | From: $27,995
Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
From the timeless Great Wall near Beijing to the modern Hong Kong skyline, immerse yourself in the essence of China, exploring vibrant Shanghai, picturesque Guilin and ancient Xian, home of the spectacular Terra Cotta Warriors.
- Fly in comfort and style between China's iconic cities aboard an exclusively chartered private plane
- Explore China's dynamic and historic capital, Beijing; discover ancient Xian; modern Shanghai; genteel Guilin; and vibrant Hong Kong
- Enjoy bamboo rafting on the Li River in Guilin
- Experience the hospitality of the region's most luxurious hotels, including the Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, The Waldorf Astoria Shanghai on the Bund and The Peninsula Hong Kong, on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List
- View the incredible Terra Cotta Warriors with an on-site archaeologist and then enjoy a private noodle-making demonstration for a Chef's Table experience