800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature Cuba: A Private People to People Journey
Days: 6 | From: $9,795
Experience Havana and its surrounds on an engaging private journey, with full days spent making meaningful people-to-people connections that reveal the spirit of this culture-rich island nation and those who embody its vibrant spirit.
- Experience Cuba with family and friends during a private people-to-people journey with expert insight from a local guide
- Immerse yourself in Cuban culture, exploring its architecture, agriculture, music and dining during intimate, one-on-one experiences with residents
- Visit the offices of OnCuba, a magazine dedicated to fostering greater understanding between Cuba and the U.S.
- Join a local architect for an educational walk through Havana, discussing its historic styles, ongoing restoration efforts and their impact on the community
- Take part in a lively game of dominoes, one of Cuba's most popular pastimes, and sit down to lunch with the players afterward
- 11 meals, with 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners