800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Belmond Amaryllis'- Burgundy Canal, Saône River & Canal du Centre (2017)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $59,485
'Belmond Amaryllis' carries guests on two routes in Burgundy, one cruising the Burgundy Canal exclusively and one combining the River Saône and Canal du Centre. Whichever you choose, this lovely barge carries you past lush scenery to charming villages and historic sites. In the Côte d'Or, visit Château du Clos de Vougeot, headquarters of the prestigious Confrérie des Chevaliers du Tastevin. In Dijon, stroll the market on a walking tour that includes the Ducal Palace and famous mustard shop. This barge operates a special "Semaine des Grands Crus" departure each year which is open to individual bookings and offers the opportunity to sample the very finest Burgundian wine.
- 128 feet long, 16.6 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 in four king/twin suites, each with marble en suite bathroom offering shower gel, body cream, hand soap, shampoo and hair dryer. Two lower-deck cabins have a tub and shower; the other two have shower only.
- Each suite has a phone/intercom system that allows guests to communicate with crew in the galley or salon
- Salon offers TV/DVD player and stereo system with collection of DVDs and CDs, computer, Bose iPad docking station
- Sun deck has retractable canopy for comfortable al fresco dining, plus heated, 196-square-foot swimming pool
- 8 touring bicycles provided
- Internet accessible
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.