800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! 'Belmond Pivoine' - Canal Latéral à la Marne (2017)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $59,485
Newly built in 2017, 'Belmond Pivoine' will spend its inaugural season cruising on enchanting private charters through the heart of Champagne, between Meaux and Châlons-en-Champagne. Highlights include a private visit to Château Vaux-le-Vicomte and a visit to a World War I battlefield and American cemetery. Then travel on your pristine vessel to Hautvillers, where the sparkling wine for which the region is named was first produced, and sample local vintages during private tours of renowned Champagne houses - both artisan domains and international producers.
- 127 feet long, 16 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with 4 king/twin cabins. Spacious en suite bathrooms with shower gel, body cream, hand soap, shampoo and a hair dryer
- Salon/dining area offers a TV/DVD player and stereo system with an assortment of DVDs and CDs, a computer, a Bose iPod docking station and full-width doors that open up for an al fresco atmosphere
- Expansive sun deck with heated plunge pool
- 8 touring bicycles are provided for guests
- Internet accessible
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.