800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! 'Belmond Lilas' - Canal de la Marne au Rhin (2017)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $59,485
Launching in 2017, 'Belmond Lilas' will spend its inaugural season cruising through the rolling hills of Alsace. Highlights include a visit to Strasbourg; the family-run vineyard of Domaine Mochel; a private reception at Villa René Lalique; and a visit to the renowned, family-owned Meteor Brewery. This newly built barge, hosting only private charters, boasts rustic timber furniture within a vibrant, cheerful decor inspired by the local flora and fauna. The outdoor deck and pool area feature a large dining table - the perfect place to enjoy a chilled glass of Alsatian wine and watch the verdant scenery drift gently by.
- 127 feet long, 16 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with 4 king/twin cabins. Spacious en suite bathrooms with shower gel, body cream, hand soap, shampoo and a hair dryer
- Salon/dining area offers a TV/DVD player and stereo system with an assortment of DVDs and CDs, a computer, a Bose iPod docking station and full-width doors that open up for an al fresco atmosphere
- Expansive sun deck with heated plunge pool
- 8 touring bicycles are provided for guests
- Internet accessible
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.