800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Persia: A Tapestry of Ancient and Modern Iran (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 12 | From: $5,695
Be one of the privileged few to experience cultured, extraordinary Iran, discovering antiquities from its Persian past as well as modern-day charms; visiting seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites that include iconic Persepolis, Pasargadae and expansive Meidan Emam in Isfahan; and exploring its enriching blend of archaeology, art, culture and hospitable people.
Learn more about travelling to Iran.
- Immerse yourself in the rich and diverse Persian history, culture, art and religions of Iran — a land rarely experienced by American travellers
- Visit seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Eram Garden, Persepolis, Pasargadae and the Masjed-e Jāmé (Friday Mosque) in Isfahan, a masterpiece of Iranian architecture
- Experience a performance featuring traditional Iranian musical instruments, followed by a discussion with local musicians
- Learn about the intricacies of Persian miniature art as you peer through a magnifying glass during a private demonstration with an artist and professor at the local university
- Explore Iran's iconic, colorfully hued tile work when you visit various famed mosques throughout the country