800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Around the World by Private Jet: Cultures in Transformation (2018)
Limited to 50 guests
Days: 26 | From: $135,000
As one of just 50 guests on a globe-spanning itinerary inspired by The New York Times and brought to life in collaboration with Abercrombie & Kent, discover the true stories behind today's most compelling headlines, experiencing destinations that range from Cuba and Colombia to Iceland and Iran, accompanied by some of The Times's most noteworthy journalists and contributors, who share their firsthand perspectives on the people and places that shape our world.
Meet the renowned New York Times journalists joining you on this journey.
- Travel with four distinguished Times journalists including Alan Riding, Nick Kristof, Elaine Sciolino, and Cornelia Dean
- Enjoy the utmost in comfort and style on A&K's chartered Boeing 757, with 50 first-class, fully lie-flat seats, a dedicated flight crew and an onboard chef
- Go behind the scenes at The New York Times on an exclusive visit, and dine with its publisher, Arthur O. Sulzberger
- Discover emerging Cuba through comprehensive people-to-people encounters
- In Colombia, dine in Bogotá's Salt Cathedral, and hear insights from a veteran journalist
- Visit Easter Island's Orongo ceremonial village and learn how this island struggles with climate change
- Experience authentic Australian cuisine and culture in Sydney and the Australian bush
- In Myanmar, attend an exclusive cocktail party with a former personal assistant to Nobel Peace Prize winner Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
- Explore the Iranian city of Isfahan and visit the Friday Mosque
- Camp in luxury in the desert in Morocco and explore a bustling souk in Marrakesh
- Discover Iceland's geothermal pools and learn how climate change is affecting the land of fire and ice
- Savor fine dining that is a feast for the senses, with local entertainment and stunning natural backdrops that turn a meal into an event
- Stay in one-of-a-kind accommodations that embody the A&K standard of authentic luxury hospitality at every stop on your journey
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: New York, New York
Days 2-4: Havana, Cuba
Days 5-7: Bogotá, Colombia
Days 8-10: Easter Island, Chile
Day 11: Apia, Samoa
Days 12-14: Sydney, Australia
Days 15-16: Yangon, Myanmar
Days 17-19: Isfahan, Iran
Days 20-22: Er Rachidia & Marrakesh, Morocco
Days 23-26: Reykjavik, Iceland
Around the World by Private Jet: Cultures in Transformation (2018)
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.