800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Wings Over the Mediterranean (2017)
Limited to 13 guests
Days: 14 | From: $29,995
Wings Over the World itineraries feature private charter flights between destinations, allowing you the convenience of visiting remote places with less time spent getting there.
Discover ancient and modern wonders throughout the Mediterranean, from the art and history of Portugal and Spain to the charms and delights of Monaco and the Amalfi Coast, and explore Dubrovnik's pristine Elafiti Islands on a private yacht.
- Enjoy the time-saving convenience of private charter flights throughout your journey, avoiding the hassles of scheduled air travel
- Discover the wonders of Portuguese royalty during a day at Sintra
- Explore the life and works of surrealist master Salvador Dalí on a day trip to Figueres
- Enjoy a two-night stay in Monaco, where you have an exclusive after-hours visit to the Prince's Palace
- Explore the ancient ruins of Pompeii and relax along the incomparable Amalfi Coast
- Tour Dubrovnik and visit a traditional silk weaver, before cruising the verdant Elafiti Islands by private yacht