800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature Mekong (2017)
Days: 10 | From: $8,495
Set out on an enriching independent journey to explore the highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia. Cruise the iconic Mekong River aboard 'Aqua Mekong,' visiting remote villages en route; Ride Like a Local by tuk tuk around Phnom Penh's Grand Palace; and discover Ho Chi Minh City's lively Chinatown.
- Enjoy four nights aboard the luxurious 'Aqua Mekong'
- Experience the legendary hospitality of Southeast Asia through its most luxurious hotels, including the Park Hyatt Saigon, Raffles Hotel Le Royal and Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor
- Spend two days at the stunning Angkor complex, which includes the magnificent temple of Angkor Wat
- Explore the wide boulevards and colonial architecture of Phnom Penh, Cambodia's French-built capital
- Embark on an exciting cyclo ride through Ho Chi Minh City's Chinatown district
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City | Riding by Cyclo
Day 3: My Tho | Setting Sail
Days 4-6: Mekong River | Cruising the Mekong
Day 7: Phnom Penh, Cambodia | Past Meets Present
Day 8: Siem Reap | Discovering the Ancient Capital
Day 9: Siem Reap | In Awe of Angkor Wat
Day 10: Depart Siem Reap
Custom Dates | Name the date, and subject to availability, we'll confirm it at the same price as the published departures that month.