800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Signature Myanmar & the Irrawaddy (2017)
Days: 11 | From: $5,495 (was $5,995)
On this independent journey, embark on a four-night Irrawaddy River cruise aboard luxurious, all-balcony 'Sanctuary Ananda,' see Shwedagon Pagoda and explore Bagan's many temples.
- Cruise the legendary Irrawaddy River in luxury during a four-night cruise on all-balcony 'Sanctuary Ananda'
- Spend two nights at Inle Lake, amid floating homes and gardens
- Explore Shwedagon Pagoda, a fantasy of golden stupas, serene Buddhas and mythical beasts
- Travel on an off-the-beaten-path tour of Musmeah Yeshua, the last remaining Jewish synagogue in Myanmar
- Ride Like a Local by horse-drawn cart in Bagan
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Yangon, Myanmar
Day 2: Yangon | Queen of the East
Day 3: Heho/Inle Lake | Tranquil & Traditional
Day 4: Inle Lake | Five-Day Market
Day 5: Mandalay | Ancient Capital
Day 6: Mandalay | Boarding 'Sanctuary Ananda’
Day 7: The Irrawaddy River | A Timeless Journey
Day 8: Pakokku/Bagan | Temples & Pagodas
Day 9: Bagan | Ballooning Over Bagan
Day 10: Yangon | Musmeah Yeshua
Day 11: Depart Yangon
Custom Dates | Name the date, and subject to availability, we'll confirm it at the same price as the published departures that month.