800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'C'est la Vie' - Burgundy Canal
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $6,690
Relax at a canopied teak-wood table on the sundeck of lovely 'C'est la Vie' and sip a glass of Champagne as you float along the Burgundy Canal, watching the ever-changing scenery of vineyard-clad hillsides and charming villages. Moor at Noyers and wander the local market. Visit a local cellar in the town of Chablis and taste the area's famous white wines. Dine one evening at a family-run auberge (inn) . You always return to your beautifully appointed home away from home to relax with an aperitif or stroll along the towpath. 'C'est la Vie' is available for charter, and itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests.
- 128 feet long, 16 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 in four oversized king/twin suites. Each en suite bathroom features a shower with four jets, marble-topped vanity, selection of L'Occitane toiletries and one plush bathrobe per person.
- Carpeted salon and dining area offer a fully stocked bar, small collection of CDs and an iPod docking station
- Sun deck features teak table with retractable canopy for comfortable al fresco dining
- Bicycles available
- Internet accessible
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.