800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Panache' - Holland
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 7 | From: $5,350
The opportunity to sample fresh local cheese in Alkmaar is just one of the highlights of this languid journey through Holland. See iconic flower fields from a hot tub on deck as you drift by spectacular, colorful fields. Visit the world's largest flower market at Aalsmeer and walk through Keukenhof Gardens with its prolific blooms. Immerse yourself in historic, charming Amsterdam, tour Rembrandt's birthplace in Leiden, and visit the fabled porcelain factory in Delft, where you see its world-famous pottery being hand painted. Back on board, watch your gourmet chef prepare dinner with ingredients purchased at the morning market. Itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as food or walking.
- 129 feet long and 15.7 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 12 with 6 double/twin suites which include satellite TV/VCR. Each has an en suite bathroom with selection of toiletries, hair dryer and one robe per guest.
- Salon/dining area has satellite TV/VCR with selection of videos
- Laptop available for guests' use (small charge may apply)
- Sun deck features spa pool and is partially shaded by parasols for comfortable al fresco dining
- Mountain bikes provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.