800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Magna Carta' - River Thames (2017)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $4,550
The River Thames runs throughout the tapestry of English history, and 'Magna Carta' takes you on a voyage of discovery. Cruising between Henley and Hampton Court you see picturesque villages and royal palaces, stop at Windsor Castle and the Astors' lush Cliveden Estate and Gardens, raise a pint at what is reputed to be the oldest inn in England, and visit traditional craftsmen at work in a boatyard that has lined the Thames for more than 300 years. Unique itineraries can also be developed for chartering groups with special interests such as theater, antiques, gardens or World War II history.
- 117 feet long, 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 in four cabins: three king/twin and one queen. All have hardwood floors, TVs with DVD players and windows that open.
- Each en suite bathroom features under-floor heating and heated towel bars, plus shampoo/shower gel, one robe per person, shower caps and hairdryer
- Salon features panoramic windows, hardwood flooring and a CD player with selection of CDs
- Split-level sun deck features a spa pool
- 4 touring/mountain bikes provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.