800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Scottish Highlander' - Caledonian Canal & Loch Ness (2017)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $4,190
Graceful 'Scottish Highlander' travels on Scotland's Caledonian Canal and Loch Ness between Muirtown and Banavie, a route that includes canal, loch and river. This is inland cruising at its finest, passing ancient castles and heather-clad hillsides. Visit Glen Ord whisky distillery, where you learn whisky-making secrets and enjoy a dram or two; stop at the Glencoe battlefields; and keep an eye out for Nessie as you cruise fabled Loch Ness. Unique itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as family, cycling, walking or golf. "Honeymoon cruises" are also available for couples.
- 117 feet long and 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 guests with double/twin suites. Each has a fully tiled en suite bathroom with shower cubicle and offers shower gel, hand soap, shampoo and hair dryer.
- Salon and dining area have stereo system and assortment of CDs
- An outer deck with mahogany floor has an all-weather bridge with depth sounder, radar and fish finder open for passenger viewing
- 8 mountain bikes provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.