800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Shannon Princess'- Lough Ree, Lough Derg and River Shannon (2017)
Limited to 10 guests
Days: 7 | From: $5,050
Ruairí Gibbons, the Irish captain of 'Shannon Princess' and his wife Olivia, a renowned chef, show you why their barge earned a spot in the book Once in a Lifetime Trips. Partake in gourmet meals and superb hospitality as you cruise through the center of Ireland's enchanting history and culture on the Rough Ree, Rough Derg and the River Shannon. Relax as you drift past idyllic landscapes, disembarking to visit a whiskey distillery, a reputedly haunted castle and family-owned Meadowsweet Farm to sample wild Irish honey. Unique itineraries with themes such as golf, fishing or walking, can be arranged for groups with special interests.
- 105 feet long, 20 feet wide with central heating
- Capacity for 10 guests in 5 double/twin suites, each with en suite bathrooms featuring high-pressure shower with organic shampoo, moisturizer and shower gel, plus one robe per guest, and single basin with storage below.
- Cabins feature panoramic windows that open, wardrobe, two bedside tables, dressing table and storage stool
- Salon features TV/DVD player and CD player with a selection of DVs and CDs and iPod docking station
- Limited number of bicycles provided for guests
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.