800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! 'La Bella Vita' - Po Valley & Venetian Lagoon
Limited to 20 guests
Days: 7 | From: $3,890
Immerse yourself in Italian Renaissance culture as you cruise the Venetian lagoon and calm waters of the Po Valley en route to the elegant city of Mantua. Take a private walking tour of Venice's Castello District. Dine ashore at Villa Ca'Zen, the private riverside home where Lord Byron courted Countess Guiccioli. See ancient relics at the Archaeological Museum in Adria, pause for a private wine tasting at Villa Widmann Borletti and delight in visits to Ferrara's Estense Castle and the fascinating, 14th-century Ducal Palace in Mantua. Itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as food, family or walking.
- 140 feet long, 3 decks
- Capacity for 20, with 2 twin/double junior suites and 8 twin/double staterooms, each with en suite bathrooms with a hair dryer and selection of toiletries
- Bright, spacious dining room and bar area
- TV, DVD and CD sound system with a selection of DVDs and CDs
- Games available
- Large, partially shaded sun deck with teak furniture for comfortable al fresco dining
- 10 touring bikes available
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.