800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'La Nouvelle Etoile' - Moselle River (2017)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $7,475
During autumn's harvest, 'La Nouvelle Etoile' cruises a river route in the Moselle region of Germany. Taste Riesling and Eiswein at the family vineyard of Franz-Josef Weis, see Luxembourg's ancient fortifications and stroll through Trier, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and possibly Germany's oldest town.
- 128 feet long, 18 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating, plus optional fresh-air intake in cabins
- Capacity for eight with 4 double/twin suites of approximately 200 square feet, each with large en suite bathroom, flat screen satellite with selection of DVDs, and telephone
- Salon with piano, stereo, CD player; small library; exercise room; laundry room
- Sundeck with spa pool, herb garden and retractable canopy for shade and comfortable al fresco dining
- Eight all-terrain bicycles and helmets available
- Internet accessible throughout the vessel
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.