800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Panache'- Canal de la Marne au Rhin
Limited to 12 guests
Days: 7 | From: $5,350
Enjoy the lovely countryside as you drift along the Canal de la Marne au Rhin through Alsace, where the history, food and culture of eastern France blend with those of neighboring Germany. Along the way experience stunning Strasbourg Cathedral, visit Sarrebourg's 13th-century chapel with stained glass by Marc Chagall and enjoy a beer tasting at a local brewery, founded in 1640. Back on board, watch your gourmet chef prepare dinner with ingredients purchased at the morning market. Itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as food or walking.
- 129 feet long and 15 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 12 with 6 double/twin suites which include satellite TV/VCR. Each has an en suite bathroom with selection of toiletries, hair dryer and one robe per guest.
- Salon/dining area has satellite TV/VCR with selection of videos
- Laptop available for guests' use (small charge may apply)
- Sun deck features spa pool and is partially shaded by parasols for comfortable al fresco dining
- Mountain bikes provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.