800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Anjodi'- Canal du Midi (2017)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $4,690
Graceful, yacht-like 'Anjodi' invites you on a voyage of discovery in a blissful region of southern France, cruising between Le Somail and Marseillan. Visit Molière's home of Pézenas and pass through the Fonserannes Locks. Disembark to visit Narbonne's indoor market, enjoy a wine tasting and explore the walled city of Carcassonne, the most complete medieval fortified city still in existence. 'Anjodi' is available for charter, and itineraries such as golf, family or wine appreciation can be arranged for those with special interests.
- 100 feet long, 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with four queen/twin suites and en suite bathroom with hand soap, shampoo/shower gel and hairdryer
- Salon and dining area is approximately 270 square feet, with stereo system and assortment of CDs
- 260-square-foot sundeck features a 6-person hot tub and is partially shaded for comfortable al fresco dining
- 8 touring bicycles provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.