800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Le Phénicien' - Canal du Rhône à Séte and Rhône River
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 7 | From: $3,640
Luxurious 'Le Phénicien' floats lazily along the waterways of the Carmargue, meandering through Province and the Languedoc wine region, passing stunning countryside and local residents going about their daily activities. Disembark for a visit to medieval, cliff-top Les Baux-de-Provence, taste award-winning wines at Châteauneuf-du-Pape; visit the ancient Roman aqueduct Pont du Gard and take a private tour of the historic Palais des Papes in Avignon. Itineraries with unique themes, such as cooking, cycling, golf or wine appreciation can be arranged for parties with special interests.
- 127 feet long, 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 18 with 9 suites: 6 queen and 3 twin, each with en suite bathroom and all outward-facing
- Salon offers flat-screen TV, stereo system and assortment of CDs
- Two sundecks, one shaded for comfortable al fresco dining
- 8 all-terrain bicycles provided
- Internet accessible
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.