800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Mirabelle'- Canal des Deux Mers, Garonne & Dordogne Rivers (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 7 | From: $3,750
Lovely 'Mirabelle' travels on the Canal des Deux Mers and the Garonne and Dordogne Rivers with an itinerary that highlights the vintages of this famous wine region. Sample local wines at Château Guiraud and Domaine Rousset Peyraguey, taste fine wines at estates in Côtes de Bourg and the Medoc peninsula, and make a memorable excursion to the medieval village of Saint-Émilion. There are also opportunities to accompany your onboard gourmet chef to the morning market, then watch as dinner is prepared. Unique itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests.
- 126 feet long and 16.5 feet wide
- Capacity for 24 in 11 twin suites and 1 double suite. Each en suite bathroom has a shower stall and one basin.
- Wood-paneled salon offers a CD player and 46" TV with DVD player
- Large sun deck has a canopy for shaded comfort
- A limited number of bicycles provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.