800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'Finesse'- Saône River, Canal du Centre
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $6,750
Soak up the sun as the brand new 'Finesse' meanders along the Canal du Centre and Saône River, travelling through lush southern Burgundy. You drift past charming river towns and moor at some of the most fascinating sites in France. Tour historic Dijon on foot and visit the 14th-century ducal palace Château de Gremolles. Taste the local wines at Château de Chamirey, owned by the Devillard family for five generations. Sleep in, relax on deck as the sun comes up or accompany the onboard chef to the morning market, and then watch meals being prepared in the open demonstration kitchen.
- 128 feet long, 16 feet wide with air-conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with 4 king/twin suites of approximately 265 square feet, each with large en suite bathroom with shower stall, double basin/sink and hair dryer
- Spacious salon includes panoramic windows to bring in the natural light and a CD player with selection of CDs
- Sundeck features hot tub and has a shaded area for comfortable al fresco dining
- 8 all-terrain bicycle provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.