800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
'L'Art de Vivre' - Canal du Nivernais (2017)
Limited to 8 guests
Days: 7 | From: $4,490
Originally a British lumber carrier, 'L'Art de Vivre' was transformed into a floating celebration of the art of living in traditional Burgundian style. Cruise past hillsides dotted with vineyards, stop in Chablis for a tasting at a renowned cellar and view the magnificent limestone cliffs at Le Saussois. Visit medieval villages with half-timbered houses and spectacular churches, including Romanesque Basilique Ste-Madeleine, famous as the starting point of the Crusades. Unique itineraries can be arranged for chartering parties with special interests, such as family, walking, golf or wine appreciation.
- 100 feet long, 16.5 feet wide with air conditioning and central heating
- Capacity for 8 with four double/twin suites. All have fully tiled en suite bathrooms with shower cubicles and offer shampoo, shower gel, hand soap and hair dryer
- Salon offers a stereo system and collection of CDs
- Sun deck is partially covered by two parasols for comfortable al fresco dining
- 8 touring bicycles provided
- All meals and alcoholic beverages included
2018 Travel | 2018 prices available on request. Please contact A&K for details.