800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Cuba: People to People (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 10 | From: $8,195 (was $8,695)
Discover the many facets of Cuban culture through the eyes of locals - including its fascinating arts, architecture and initiatives - on a people-to-people journey filled with immersive, interactive experiences alongside residents from all walks of life.
- Immerse yourself in Cuban culture, exploring its architecture, agriculture, music and dining during intimate, one-on-one experiences with residents
- Discover Cuba's and America's great shared passion, baseball, at a game where you meet and engage with the players, and even have the opportunity to play a few innings with them
- Engage in a stimulating discussion of the history of U.S.-Cuba relations with a Cuba policy expert in Havana
- Join a local architect for an educational walk through Havana, discussing its historic styles, ongoing restoration efforts and their impact on the community
- Visit a local artist in his home, with the chance to gain firsthand insight into the role art plays in Cuban culture
- Meet with local dancers after a performance at Habana Compas Dance Studio
- 24 meals, with 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 7 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE MIAMI, FLORIDA
Day 2: HAVANA, CUBA / Experiencing a Paladar
Day 3: HAVANA / Immersive Experiences
Day 4: LAS TERRAZAS / Art & Nature
Day 5: HAVANA / Cuba’s Capital
Day 6: HAVANA / Architecture & the Arts
Day 7: CIENFUEGOS / Alluring Waterfront City
Day 8: CAIBARIÉN & REMEDIOS / Cuban Industries Up Close
Day 9: SANTA CLARA / Cuba’s Vibrant Arts
Day 10: DEPART SANTA CLARA
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.