800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Cuba: A People to People Journey Through Havana
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 6 | From: $6,495
Embark on a meaningful people-to-people journey through culture-rich Havana, discovering its storied architecture, vibrant arts and lively music, with enriching, one-on-one experiences that connect you with Cuban residents in unforgettable ways.
- Discover Havana during a people-to-people departure with expert insight from a local guide and a dedicated A&K Program Director
- Experience Cuban culture, from architecture and art to music and dining during intimate, one-on-one experiences with Havana's residents
- Visit a local artist in his home and gain insight into the importance of the arts in Cuban society
- Take an educational walk through Havana with a local architect, learning about historic styles and impactful restoration efforts
- Attend an engaging performance at the Habana Compas Dance Studio, and interact with the dancers as you learn more about Afro-Cuban movements
- 13 meals, with 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE MIAMI, FLORIDA
Day 2: HAVANA, CUBA / Experiencing a Paladar
Day 3: HAVANA / Hemingway Connection
Day 4: HAVANA / U.S. & Cuban Relations
Day 5: HAVANA / Architecture & the Arts
Day 6: DEPART HAVANA
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.