800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Turkey: Istanbul & the Aegean Coast
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $4,595
Visit the Hagia Sophia, explore Topkapi Palace, see Cappadocia's "fairy chimneys" - which you may balloon over - witness the captivating Whirling Dervish dance and meet with local craftsmen at the country's largest farmers' market.
- Discover a deeply historic and richly varied land, from the wondrous city of Istanbul to the fantastical hills of Cappadocia to the magnificent ruins of Ephesus on the coast
- Savor Istanbul's best baklava in the Spice Market and coffee in a local coffeehouse on a Market Connection
- Our Spiritual Connection introduces you to the Whirling Dervishes, who access a mystical realm with an ecstatic dance
- Visit one of Istanbul's historic culinary landmarks, the Vefa Boza, where locals drink the beverage of their ancient ancestors
- Embark on a private boat ride on the beautiful Aegean Sea
- Have lunch in a wonderful country restaurant and meet the couple that created a success story in their own kitchen
- 23 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE ISTANBUL, TURKEY
Day 2: ISTANBUL / Hagia Sophia and City Walls
Day 3: ISTANBUL / Palace Splendors
Day 4: ISTANBUL / Sinan’s Magnificent Legacy
Day 5: CAPPADOCIA / “Fairy Chimneys” and Dervish Dances
Day 6: CAPPADOCIA / An Underground City
Day 7: ANKARA / The Silk Road and Ataturk
Day 8: IZMIR & KUSADASI / Sojourn on the Aegean
Day 9: EPHESUS / Wonders of the Ages
Day 10: KUSADASI / Craggy Ports of the Ancient Greeks
Day 11: DEPART IZMIR
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.