800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Morocco: Imperial Cities (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 8 | From: $2,995
Explore exotic Morocco, dining in an authentic riad, navigating Marrakech by horse-drawn carriage, sitting down to a meal with a local family and meeting the Berber people in their village beneath the Atlas' peaks.
- Discover the full breadth of this diverse African country, exploring its historic cities and mountain villages, and meeting its welcoming Berber people
- Spend three nights in fascinating, action-packed Marrakech
- Explore Meknes and Volubilis, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, to unveil Morocco's unique culture and past
- Experience Moroccan hospitality and a Culinary Connection when you dine with a local family in their Marrakech home
- Visit a mountain village and get to know the local Berber people during a captivating Neighborhood Connection
- 16 meals, with 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE CASABLANCA, MOROCCO
Day 2: CASABLANCA / Imperial Meknes
Day 3: FEZ / The Medieval City
Day 4: RABAT / Morocco’s Capital
Day 5: MARRAKECH / The “Red City”
Day 6: MARRAKECH / Palaces and Performers
Day 7: MARRAKECH / Atlas Mountains
Day 8: DEPART MARRAKECH
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.