800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
New! Iceland: A Family Journey (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $8,995
Experience incredible Iceland as a family with captivating Viking encounters and crafts, tours across volcanic terrain and awesome ice caps, fishing with local pros and swims in geothermal pools.
- Dive into big adventures in wild Iceland, discovering its volcanic landscapes, incredible marine life and legendary Viking culture
- Make an Artisan Connection at an Icelandic workshop, where a craftsman fashions traditional knives as the Vikings once did
- Fish the Icelandic way, then bring your catch ashore for a Culinary Connection and chef-prepared seafood dinner
- Explore amazing terrain by mountain bike and Super Jeep, followed by swims in natural geothermal pools
- Drive the Langjökull Ice Cap and explore its man-made tunnels
- Ride native Icelandic horses along a black sand beach
- 21 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 7 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-2: ARRIVE REYKJAVÍK, ICELAND
Days 3-5: RANGA & SOUTH ICELAND / Adventurous Rides
Day 6: BORGARNES & WEST ICELAND / Epic Nature
Day 7: BORGARNES & WEST ICELAND / Langjökull Ice Cap
Days 8-9: SIGLUFJÖRÐUR & NORTH ICELAND / The Sea
Days 10-11: AKUREYRI & REYKJAVÍK / Coastal Culture
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $400.
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.