800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Scotland & Ireland: A Family Journey (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 12 | From: $5,995
Dive into two kid-captivating countries, touring Edinburgh's historic underground streets, watching an amazing falconry display in the Highlands, riding an amphibious vehicle on a "splash tour" in Dublin and visiting Blarney Castle.
- Experience iconic mountain views and awe-inspiring coastlines, while uncovering incredible legends in two distinctive countries
- Explore magnificent, storied Dunrobin Castle in the Scottish Highlands, followed by a display of falconry in its gardens
- See how Heathergems jewelry is made from the stems of heather plants on a fascinating Artisan Connection
- Embark on an entertaining Viking Splash tour of Dublin
- Discover the living history site of Craggaunowen
- Enjoy a Musical Connection during a rousing night of Scottish food and entertainment
- 22 meals, with 11 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 7 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND
Day 2: EDINBURGH / Treasure in the Castle
Day 3: ST. ANDREWS / Birthplace of Golf
Day 4: INVERNESS / Highlands Traditions
Day 5: INVERNESS / The Stuff of Legend
Days 6-7: DUBLIN, IRELAND / Exciting Capital City
Days 8-9: BLARNEY & KILLARNEY / The Kingdom of Kerry
Days 10-11: DINGLE & DOONBEG / Celtic Life
Day 12: DEPART SHANNON
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $400.
Family Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.