800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Amsterdam, Paris & London: A Family Journey (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 9 | From: $6,795
Discover three European capitals, visiting the house of Anne Frank in Amsterdam, climbing to the top of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris and dressing up in costume at Shakespeare's Globe Theater in London.
- Explore three amazing capital cities, experiencing the best sights along with exclusive insider moments with locals
- In Amsterdam, cruise the canals and feast on Dutch pancakes
- Have fun with a Culinary Connection that brings you inside an authentic Parisian boulangerie for a baking lesson
- Join a local artist for a sketching lesson and Artisan Connection
- Thrill travellers of all ages by riding the high-speed rails of Europe between Amsterdam, Paris and London, where you also take flight on the London Eye Ferris wheel
- Visit Shakespeare's Globe Theater and dress up in costume
- 16 meals, with 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: ARRIVE AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Day 2: AMSTERDAM / Canal Cruise & Anne Frank’s House
Day 3: ZAANSE SCHANS / Windmills & Wooden Shoes
Day 4: PARIS, FRANCE / Highlights of the City of Light
Day 5: PARIS / Kid-Friendly Tour of the Louvre
Day 6: PARIS & LONDON, ENGLAND / Montmartre to London
Day 7: LONDON / The Tower of London
Day 8: LONDON / Discovering Windsor Castle
Day 9: DEPART LONDON
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $400.
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.