800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Italy: A Family Journey (2017)
Limited to 24 guests
Days: 11 | From: $6,995
Discover la dolce vita and all-ages fun with a Roman gladiator school, a day in the seaside Cinque Terre, a visit with Michelangelo's David and a gelateria in Florence, and a master class in Venetian carnival mask making.
- Explore glorious iconic cities while diving into kid-friendly fun, connecting the whole family to Italy at its most authentic
- Spar like a Roman gladiator in a mock combat training session
- Take a pizza-making lesson and enjoy the fruits of your labor with a classic Italian Culinary Connection
- Board a train to visit the Cinque Terre villages along the coast
- Visit a family-owned balsamic vinegar factory, sampling this local favorite before enjoying a farmhouse lunch
- Attend a master class in mask painting, creating your own Venetian carnival mask as part of an Artisan Connection
- 19 meals, with 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 5 dinners
Itinerary at a Glance
Days 1-3: ARRIVE ROME, ITALY
Days 4-6: FLORENCE / From Renaissance Art to Gelato
Day 7: PISA / World-Famous Leaning Tower
Day 8: CINQUE TERRE / Along the Mediterranean Coast
Days 9-11: VENICE / Palaces, Gondolas & Carnival Masks
Child Pricing | Children under 12 sharing with an adult save $400.
Connections Boutique Group Journeys 2017
Ask about A&K's Guest Protection Program.
Call for preferred rates through our partners.
Find items hand-selected for your adventure.